AIM
x01011001

WTC Equals War. WTC Equals War.

ugh, im offended

I really dont understand this, it offended me, im not sure if it was a memorial movie or just some phsyco using " cool " pics to make a movie.... if it was for memorial pourpuses thank yuou i appreciate it, and GOD BLESS AMERICA, if not then how coudl you take good music, and disgrace our country, im sorry i mis understood it, if i did, but if not then THANK YOU SO MUCH and god bless america, and kill those fuckers! fucking towel heads!

Madnessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madnessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHAHAHAHA

FUCK SHIT PISS FUCK SHIT PISS, i love it, im gonna watch it agian. peace

STICKDBZ STICKDBZ

I was confused

I personally am a DBZ fan, now i am guessing one of the characters was gohan, but who the hell was the other sayian? and WHO THE FUCK! was that horned guy. I am so confused right now i want to put a gun in my mouth! Was it meant to be funny, serious, or just fucked up, the usic got annoying to, i suggest you see a shrink, cause obviously you have no sense of humor, but on that same note, you have a personality, maybe not much of one but oyu have th brains to make flash, well, ill leave you with that, e-mail me for some shrinks numbers you fucking weirdo

ventalator responds:

They are not supposed to be characters on the show just based on them. And yeh i know the music sucks. If anyone has some suggestions for some suitable music tell me.

dress up prep dress up prep

pretty good, i bet ur waiting for a review eh?

I dont understand the point, or what possesed u to make this. But its still pretty good. Keep it up dawg.!